Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) 2017 – Booth #1001 - TAMPA, FL – March 23, 2017 – ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON), driving energy efficient innovations, has announced a significant involvement in APEC 2017, a flagship event for the global power electronics industry. During the event, senior members of ON Semiconductor’s technical teams will share key knowledge through a series of professional education and industry sessions.
The sessions will cover topics relevant to today’s design engineering community, including:
- EMI Filter Interactions with Switching Converters – Monday, March 27th, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Room 13/14
- Conduction Band Control for High Efficiency and High Power Density Adapters – Tuesday, March 28th, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Room 18/19
- Challenges in Modelling and Measuring IGBT Power Losses – Wednesday, March 29th, 2:00 p.m. - 5:25 p.m., Room 11
- UVLO with Zero Static Power Consumption Power-on Reset Circuit in HVIC – Thursday, March 30th, 11:30 a.m., Ballroom B/C
Alongside the sessions, at the ON Semiconductor booth, engineers will have the opportunity to view demonstrations of leading technology – including some items being shown for the first time. Booth visitors will be able to test a new module within the existing Power Supply WebDesigner™ suite of online design tools. The Synchronous Buck Powertrain module offers complete powertrain design and analysis, including power MOSFETs, output inductor, output capacitor, and optional snubber. The tool enables a complete design in minutes by simply entering system requirements and clicking “auto-complete”, or fine-tuning using the guided design flow through all design steps, loss and efficiency analysis, to the schematic, BOM, and design report.
Other key demonstrations will include:
- USB Type-C
- Wall-to-Battery Contact Charging
- IoT Development Kit (IDK) with PoE Shield
- Wide Band Gap Double-Pulse Tester
- High Power Density & High Switching Frequency Adapter
- Best-in-Class LLC Synchronous Rectification
- Mid-Voltage Buck Converter (FAN6500xx)
- 100 V Bridge Power Stage for Cloud Power (FDMF8811)
Stop by ON Semiconductor’s booth (#1001) at 2017 APEC, March 26 - 30 in Tampa, Florida. ON Semiconductor experts will be at the booth all week to answer questions regarding the company’s solutions for energy efficient power innovations. Visit the website for more information about ON Semiconductor’s presence at APEC 2017.