World-Wide Mixed-Signal ASIC & Solutions Leader
ON Semiconductor’s Mixed-Signal ASIC & Solutions group has designed and manufactured more than 1,700 custom Mixed-Signal ICs over the last 45 years. We service a variety of markets including industrial, medical, military-aerospace, computing, and others.
We are Mixed-Signal Solution experts. ON Semiconductor has earned top rankings as a Mixed-Signal IC leader by research vendors such as iSuppli. Every day we enable market leaders to differentiate their products with optimized performance and cost.
We manage and control our own wafer fabs, test and assembly facilities. We also use additional subcontractors to augment our offering as required.
ON Semiconductor Mixed-Signal Product Benefits
- Mixed-Signal IC experts consisting of system architects, design, layout & test engineers, project managers and development support teams provide you with a cost-effective high performance solution
- ON Semiconductor coordinates the architecture, design, manufacturing, packaging, testing, and delivery of your Mixed-Signal IC
- Reduce cost in your overall application
- Optimize performance and power efficiency via integration
- Save board space by miniaturizing your product through monolithic integration and advanced packaging options (e.g. die stacking, multi-chip modules, etc.)
- Support long product life cycles
- Protect your Intellectual Property through hardware embedding
- Improve reliability by reducing the number of components and interconnections
- Reduce noise by eliminating inter-package connections
ON Semiconductor Has Completed Over 1,700 Successful Mixed-Signal Designs
Custom Design & Manufacturing Brochure
- Lower BOM cost
- Additional functionality
- Higher performance
- Fewer components
- Simpler board testing