RSL10 Mesh Platform
The RSL10 Mesh Platform is a versatile and easily configurable development kit that allows for easy development of mesh networking applications based on the industry’s lowest power Bluetooth 5 radio- the RSL10. The platform includes two RSL10-based Mesh Nodes, with a variety of available smart sensors and indicators, and a Strata Gateway, which enables connectivity to the Strata Developer Studio™.
RSL10 Mesh Nodes
Bluetooth® Low Energy Mesh Networking
Bluetooth® Low Energy Mesh Networks are a many-to-many topology and use managed flooding to send data. As a result, they don’t require any centralized routing or routing tables networks. The Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh specifications has built in security with encryption at multiple layers, so nodes in the network can relay traffic without needing to be aware of the contents of any messages. A properly placed Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh Network can span larger distances than traditional P2P Bluetooth communications as nodes can perform message passing by relaying packets to a destination node that are out of range of the transmitting node. This enables a variety of applications previously out of reach for Bluetooth technology.
Strata Developer Studio™
- Support for Firmware Over the Air (FOTA) updates
- Connectivity to cloud service providers
- Access to all Strata collateral and firmware for smart sensing, mesh relay, mesh messaging, mesh proxy services
- Virtual workspaces for common mesh networking examples including smart office
RSL10 Mesh Package
- Compliant with Bluetooth SIG mesh specification
RSL10 Software Development Kit
- Eclipse-based IDE with support for FreeRTOS™
RSL10 Mesh App
- Connected lighting
- Smart thermostats/HVAC control and monitoring
- Motion and light sensing
Smart Retail and Autonomous Factories
- Asset Monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Preventative maintenance
- Industrial emergency lighting services
- Crop monitoring
- Patient monitoring
- Supply chain monitoring
Please allow 2-5 business days for a response.
You will receive an email when your request is approved.