Time synchronization with other RSL10 over BLE

Hi,
I want to realize time synchronization of two RSL10 within 1 ms error.
In my experiment, two RSL10 toggle GPIO at same interval using timer.(timing of toggle is not same)
At the timing of send notification( GATTC_CmpEvt() ) slave reset its timer and at the timing of receive notification( GATTC_EvtInd() ) master reset its timer.
In my way the error of timing was about 3 ~ 5 ms.
How can I improve it ?
Please give me advice.

Best regards

@Zach
You can’t get any lower than this delay value. We do only have the latency number for low latency audio sample. (like custom_protocol_trx) That is 5.5ms.

Thank you for using our community forum !

Thank you for your replay.
Please let me confirm a few things.

1. The most accurate way to know the timing of send data is using GATTC_CmpEvt() ?
    In the case of receive data, is it GATTC_EvtInd() ?

2. What is the cause of this limitation ? Time synchronization method or Firmware ?

You can’t get any lower than this delay value. We do only have the latency number for low latency audio sample. (like custom_protocol_trx) That is 5.5ms.

For example, other companies’ product seems to be able to synchronize the time with an error of less than 1 second.
If I use this method using RSL10, can I realize time synchronization within 1 ms error ?
https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/nordic/short-range-guides/b/bluetooth-low-energy/posts/wireless-timer-synchronization-among-nrf5-devices

Best regards.

@Zach
After reading the linked article, Actually you are using proprietary radio mode .
Would like to use RSL10 proprietary radio mode, is it correct? Please confirm.

So far we have no experience nor to test this and there is no test result we can provide so far.

But we do believe RSL10 can perform the same way as Nodic Radio and we can have the same result.

Could you please explain so we could understand what the target of your application is?

@martin.bela
Thank you for your reading the article.

Could you please explain so we could understand what the target of your application is?

I would like to synchronize the timer of two RSL10s and make its difference within 1 ms.
The target of my application is the same as the article.
But any method is acceptable if you use BLE.
Because I couldn’t find a sample of beacon, I used sending Notification of ‘peripheral_server_uart’
Is using beacon better than using Notification for my purpose?

But we do believe RSL10 can perform the same way as Nodic Radio and we can have the same result.

I was relieved to hear this answer.
I have a question about this point in the article.
How to use each hardware trigger(packet transmission/reception) in RSL10 ?

Best regards.