How to use AX8052F143 at 160.4 MHz

I have purchased the kit F143-MINI-GEVK kit for a development. My target application has the following requirements:

1. Carrier Freq : 160.4 MHz
  2. Power Output: 25W
  3. Need four inputs ( Digital ) to trigger a transmissions at Tx side
  4. Need four outputs to Trigger alerts at receiver side.
    I plan to have two stage external PA ( 3W + 35W ) to add to the F143 device out put.

My questions are

1. Can I get a reference design with all parameter required.
  2. How do i implement the CODE for various I/O.
  3. I find there is no documentation available for the libraries used for the Minikit version. Is it possible to get complete documentation of all the libraries used in Code block application ?

Hello.

1. Can I get a reference design with all parameter required.
  1. How do i implement the CODE for various I/O.
  • You can use our AX-RadioLab generated examples as starting point for your code. You can set your transmitter as “TX on Demand” and see how the code implements an interrupt handler on PORTB3 (PB3) to start a transmission upon press of the push-button. Please refer to the programming manual for further info on how to configure GPIOs https://www.onsemi.com/pub/collateral/and9349-d.pdf
  1. I find there is no documentation available for the libraries used for the Minikit version. Is it possible to get complete documentation of all the libraries used in Code block application ?
  • You can find all the code-related documentation directly within the installation folder on your PC (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\ON Semiconductor\AXSDB\libmf\doc) and/or downloading the Documentation Pack here.

Thank you!

1 Like