How to configure PA LAN switch on RSL10 DIO

martin.bela, thank you very much for your support, thank you!

2 Likes

Hi,martin.bela,The output PIN of the RX TX switch, I don’t know which register to read to get this switch pulse?

@Zhiwei.Lyu

The article has shown these registers to get the information from , look at: app_init.c

/* BBIF_COEX_INT_STATUS (0x40001414) = RF coexistence interrupt status register
 * Bit[0] = BLE_RX_EVENT_FLAG (Indicates if a BLE_RX_EVENT interrupt has been generated)
 * Bit[4] = BLE_TX_EVENT_FLAG (Indicates if a BLE_TX_EVENT interrupt has been generated)
 * BBIF_COEX_STATUS (0x4000140C) = RF coexistence status register
 * Bit[0] = BLE_TX (Indicates if the BLE baseband core is busy and performs Tx activity, active high)
 * Bit[4] = BLE_RX (Indicates if the BLE baseband core is busy and performs Rx activity, active high)
 * */
void BLE_COEX_RX_TX_IRQHandler (void)
{
	volatile uint32_t temp = (*(uint32_t *)0x40001414);
	volatile uint32_t temp2 = (*(uint32_t *)0x4000140C);
	if(temp & 0x10)  // TX Event
	{
		if(temp2 & 0x10)   // Keep high when TX active
		{
			Sys_GPIO_Set_High(1);
		}

else
	    {
	    	Sys_GPIO_Set_Low(1); // Keep low when no TX active
	    }
	}
	else if(temp & 0x1)  //RX Event
	{
		if(temp2 & 0x1)
		{
			Sys_GPIO_Set_High(3); //High when RX active
		}
		else
		{
			Sys_GPIO_Set_Low(3); // Low when no TX active
		}
	}

}

Hi,martin.bela,
I’m using code_remote_mic_tx_raw to do a remote wireless mic and BBIF_COEX_INT_STATUS (0x40001414) seems to have no data in this example. Please guide me, thanks!

Hi @Zhiwei.Lyu ,
Since the remote_mic_tx_raw uses its own remote_miclib, it already has the same configuration in there. You could put a DIO output in there to show TX ON and OFF.

For example:
RM_TransmitPacket() – Pre-transmission processing and enable Transmitter
RF_TX_IRQHandler() – Interrupt routine for the end of transmission

Hi,martin.bela,Thank you very much for your guidance.

Hi Martin Bella, I want to use RSL10 to receive bluetooth audio from my mobile phone, which sample code is better to use, and I also want to know, how to implement such a function? Thanks!

Hi @Zhiwei.Lyu ,
You could try our sample code ble_android_asha.
Note: not all android phones can support this.

Thanks for your guidance, the software debugging passed, but there is a problem, it can be found in RLS FOTA, but Apple mobile phone ASHA cannot find the broadcast of RSL10, help me analyze the reason?

Hi @Zhiwei.Lyu ,
Please don’t use Apple phone to play. The best phone is google phone.

Hi, larry.zhu, I’m glad to get your professional reply, but let me make one point, this is not a game, this is an application of a product. If you don’t know how to deal with this problem, I can go to your boss to answer this question, thank you!

Hi @Zhiwei.Lyu ,
It is not the game. Please go through the project readme and understand the condition.
It is for Android device only not Apple device. Google introduce ASHA solution first. So most google phones have this feature. some new Android phones have this feature as well.

1 Like

微信图片_20220718174959
Thank you very much for your reply. Now I encounter a problem with the supply voltage. The sample code Ble_Androic_asha. When applied to hearing aids, when the voltage is lower than 1.3V, the RF stops working. I try to fix it, but I can’t find the reason. Please help, thank you!

Hi @Zhiwei.Lyu ,
I have tested this on my side. There is no issue by using 1.1V to 1.3V.
Here is my test configuration.

1. Hardware configuration.
  2. Vinput =1.1V to 1.3V
  3. software: same as yours.
  4. Keep checking the device advertising. I can see device is advertising.

So I am sure the RF is still working when Vinput = from 1.1V to 1.3V since I can see device is advertising.

1 Like

微信图片_20220718174959
Hi, thank you for your technical support, now I encounter the ble_android_asha sample code in the hearing aid application, when VDD<1.3v, the RF output does not work. I have tried to solve this problem without success. Thanks for helping to solve this problem.

Thanks! I just didn’t read the forum reply clearly, sorry! Test it now.

Hi, I am using low voltage power supply. In order to better enable the device to reflect the performance of low voltage power supply, I use a 2400MHz clock in the sample code remote_mic_tx_raw. After compiling, the programming is successful, but it does not have RF OUT, (as shown in the figure shown), please give your support, thank you very much!
aaa

@Zhiwei.Lyu

We will reply to this topic in the thread you posted in below:

Thank you for using our community forum.