AX5043 scrambling/whitening sequence

Добрый день! сейчас работаю над форматом пакета и у меня стоит задача получать пакеты с трансивера другого производителя, наткнулся на проблему совместимости режима кодирования данных в AX5043 это режим scrambler бит ENC SCRAM в регистре ENCODING. У меня вопрос есть ли возможность изменить полином на другой вид отличный от 1 + X12 + X17. ? Возможно есть регистры которые не описаны в документации. Так часто бывает в других чипах.

Hello. I believe you got this answer already from my colleague, but I’m reposting here to be sure.

The AX5043 has a fixed HW Scrambler that can only process the bitstream with the polynomial mentioned above. To be compatible with your wanted whitening sequence, you will need to implement the filtering in SW.
You can see in the TEST/main.c from an AX-RadioLab generated project how we implement a PN9 whitening in SW:

case 9:                // PN9
      do
       {
            uint8_t databyte;
            scr.b.b0 = scr.b.b1;
            scr.b.b1 = scr.b.b2;
            scr.b.b2 = *p++;
            databyte = (uint8_t)scr.l ^ (uint8_t)(scr.l >> 5) ^ (uint8_t)(scr.l >> 9);
            errors += hweight8(databyte);
      }
      while (--i);

The AX5045 on the other hand, has the possibility to set the encoding to the desired sequence https://www.onsemi.com/pub/collateral/and9902-d.pdf :