Application example remote_mic_tx_raw 24M crystal oscillator without RF OUT

aaa
As shown in the figure, I set the 24M crystal oscillator mode, and there is no RF output after remote_mic_tx_raw is burned. Please help, I am using 1-1.5V for low voltage

@Zhiwei.Lyu

We will need to look into the request and will provide a follow up post later.

Ok, looking forward to your reply, thank you!

Hello, because the Wifi and Bluetooth signals are too complicated and the interference is too large, which seriously affects the communication quality of the RSL10, we need to use more than 3 frequency points below 2402MHz or above 2480MHz to transmit audio for TV audio transmission to hearing aids, so as not to be affected by effects of other devices. put one’s oar in. At the same time, due to its low power consumption, it will not cause interference to other devices. Please help guide, thank you very much!

Hello @Zhiwei.Lyu. Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

• The typically VBAT operating Range is 1.18V to 3.3V. I have checked our sample project “remote_mic_tx_raw” with RFCLK_FREQ=24000000, and was able to see activity on the RF output with VBAT =1.2V.
  • The RSL10 RF radio can only support signals within the 2.4GHz ISM band (2.400 to 2.4835 GHz).

Please let me know if you have any more issues. Thank you for using our community forum!

1 Like

Hello taylor.lee.Thank you very much for your reply

2 Likes