RSL10 errata document location?

Is there an errata for the RSL10 published anywhere? I’m having trouble finding it.
Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately RSL10 errata document is not available publicly. We are sorry for inconveniences.

Thank you for using our Community Forum.

This is not acceptable. I am working on a medical device incorporating the RSL10. Every other manufacturer in the industry provides an errata. Why does ON consider itself special?

Hi,

However, available are Release Notes for all versions of Software Development Kit (SDK). The document can be found in RSL10_cmsis_pack_release_notes.pdf available in RSL10 Software Package

This is utterly lame. How do you expect product designers to make decisions?

Nordic errata: RSL10 errata document location? - #7 by rastislav.stefun

ST errata: https://www.st.com/resource/en/errata_sheet/dm00711973-the-bluenrglp-device-limitations-stmicroelectronics.pdf

I could waste plenty of time with EVERY OTHER BLE IC MANUFACTURER on this. There’s no excuse for this.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Your request requires more focused support than we can provide on the Community Forum. Therefore in near future, our Sales Department will contact you with further assistance.

Ok, fine. But the point stands: Why is ON different from every other BLE IC manufacturer in their IC documentation? I can’t possibly be the only customer complaining about this. How can product designers make decisions on using the RSL10 without having all the information necessary to do so. And yes, errata are necessary. I will try other channels at ON to get this information.

1 Like