Bluetooth® Low Energy
With its inherent power efficiency and availability in smartphones, Bluetooth® low energy technology is the premiere short-range wireless protocol for IoT. It is ideally suited for applications requiring long or constant operation with only short bursts of wireless transmission.
- Provides standardized protocols for simple, reliable interoperability across devices
- High-speed wireless transmission: 1 or 2 Mbps with Bluetooth 5
- Optimized power consumption to minimize impact on battery life
- Easy to implement as Bluetooth low energy hosts already available in smart phones
Unboxing the RSL10 Sensor Development Kit with Future Electronics
With Bluetooth 5 functionality and best-in-class power consumption, the RSL10 radio SoC brings the industry’s lowest power Bluetooth low energy technology to wireless applications.
Quick Facts About RSL10
- Industry's lowest power consumption in Deep Sleep Mode (62.5 nW) and Rx in Receive Mode (7 mW)
- Industry's best EEMBC® ULPMark™ scores (1090 ULPMark CP @ 3 V; 1260 @ 2.1 V)
- Supports Bluetooth low energy technology and 2.4 GHz proprietary or custom protocols
Learn more about RSL10.
Bluetooth® Low Energy Development Tools
RSL10 Software Development Kit
The RSL10 Software Development Kit (SDK) includes an Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE), a wide range of Bluetooth protocols and sample code for easy development of many applications. Learn more about the RSL10 SDK .
RSL10 Mesh Package
Supporting many-to-many device communications, the RSL10 Mesh package enables manufacturers to deploy large-scale, low-power Bluetooth mesh networks for applications such as asset tracking and building automation. Learn more about the RSL10 Mesh Package .
|STR-RSL10-MESH-KIT-GEVK||RSL10 Mesh Platform|
|RSL10-002GEVB||RSL10 Development Board (QFN-Based)|
|RSL10-SIP-001GEVB||RSL10 SIP Development Board|
|RSL10-USB001GEVK||RSL10 USB Dongle|
|BDK-GEVK (Baseboard)||Bluetooth IoT Development Kit|
(Power Adaptor Board)
|BLE-SWITCH-001GEVB||Energy Harvesting Bluetooth Low
Energy Reference Design
|RSL10-SENSE-GEVK||RSL10 Sensor Development Kit|
|RSL10-SENSE-DB-GEVK||RSL10 Sensor Development Kit
|RSL10-COIN-GEVK||RSL10 Temperature Sensor Beacon|
|RSL10-SOLARSENS-GEVK||RSL10 Solar Cell Multi-Sensor Platform|
We’ve created in-depth design resources to help you engineer more energy-efficient smart home and building devices, security and surveillance products, wireless charging, industrial automation, wearables, and many other IoT solutions.
More Videos ...
You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.
Download it from Adobe.