Manufacturing Scrap Reclaim Center
ON Semiconductor’s manufacturing scrap reclamation operations are considered by refiners to be "Best in Class".
Our global reclaim objectives reflect our commitment to environmental sustainability and resource conversation while optimizing our network, protecting our intellectual property, and maximizing and recapturing profits.
Our take-back and recycle program provides our customers with an environmentally responsible solution for the return, recycling and disposal of their products, including printed circuit evaluation boards. This program is designed to ensure compliance with the current and forthcoming regional regulations involving producer responsibility for recycling and proper disposal of electronic waste products.
Location / Hours / ContactsLocation: The Reclaim Center is located on the company’s corporate campus at 5005 E. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, Arizona. Drop-Off / Pick-Up: See the MAP (on the right) for directions.
Hours: Monday - Friday from 5 a.m. to noon p.m. (After hours call ahead to make arrangments.)
More Info: manufacturing scrap reclaim center
Very Tight Internal Controls Process (SOX404)
- Extensive scrap tracking database
- Weights verified at multiple points
- Product scrap destruction witnessed
- Refiner processing and settlement scrutinized
- Independent analyses performed by RC
- Ensure product scrap does NOT hit black market
- Minimize environmental liability
- Provide environmental reports
- Minimize material sent to land fill
Manufacturing Scrap Processed
Precious Metal Bearing Material
- Scrapped devices
- Printed circuit boards
- Gold targets, wire, and evaporator metallics
- Platinum targets and evaporator metallics
- Spent bead blast material
Non-Precious Metal Bearing Material
- Copper and Alloy 42 lead frames
- Copper wire and tubing
- Stainless steel