Wafer fab with over 50,000 square feet of clean room space, located on a 33 acre campus with over 550,000 square feet of building space.
- Fab: 8-inch
- Production: 0.35 µm to 1.5 µm Analog CMOS, BCD, Advanced Discrete, and Custom Technologies
- Acquired: AMI Semiconductor in 2008
- Certifications:- AS 9100 Rev. D
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949:2016
- Trusted Foundry Accreditation
- Green Partner Certification
- Established: The Idaho Wireless Mixed-Signal Design Center (IDWM) was formed in the 1990s as a design center for AMI Semiconductor focused on wireless mixed-signal & mixed-signal design. In March 2008, ON Semiconductor obtained the design center through the acquisition of AMIS.
- Focus End Markets: Wireless Mixed-Signal Designs, Industrial and Automotive Mixed Signal Designs
- Product Focus: State-of-the-art Mixed-Signal Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs & ASSPs)