ON Semiconductor provides digital ASICs, mixed-signal ASICs, custom foundry services, custom CMOS image sensors, and MIL-PRF-19500 transistors for military & aerospace applications. In addition, the company provides FPGA-to-ASIC and ASIC-to-ASIC conversion services. ASIC design services offer hybrid and standard design flows.
Technical Documentation & Design Resources
With headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, and on-shore design and manufacturing centers, ON Semiconductor offers a secure, stable environment for the development of advanced semiconductor solutions for military and aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor has been granted Category 1A Trusted Foundry accreditation for its on-shore fabrication facilities in Idaho and Oregon. ON Semiconductor has also been granted ‘Broker’ accreditation with Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA), enabling the company to support the entire trusted manufacturing process through engagement with other trusted suppliers for design, packaging, and test. The combination of the two accreditations benefits military and defense customers by providing a fully integrated trusted manufacturing solution.
In addition, ON Semiconductor maintains ITAR certification and QML flows required for military designs.
- Unwavering commitment to world-class quality and continuous improvement
- Meets the stringent quality standards historically required of ASIC vendors for military and aerospace applications
- Robust silicon technologies, characterized over extended temperature range from cryogenic to 150° C
- Portfolio of plastic and hermetic packaging suitable for high reliability end applications
- Comprehensive intellectual property offering: high-speed serial I/O (SerDes); external high performance memory interfaces including OTP; ARM microprocessors; a variety of other hard and soft IP
- Extended process lifetimes, meeting the market need for secure, long life-cycle processes
- Flexible EOL process enables adequate transition or EOL planning